2005 AP Leamington Spa
The demolition of the AP factory in Leamington Spa c 2005. Constructed originally in 1931 by 1970 it covered over 70 acres. The company became the UK's leading manufacturer and supplier of clutches and braking, and was dominant in the market until the end of the 1970s.
Photos courtesy of Dean Bryson & Leamington History Society.